Are you looking to improve your plant based eating? Dietitian’s TIP 👉 Adding lentils is a simple way to boost plant protein. Here is adding a half a cup of red lentils to cauliflower curry. Instead of curry you can just use a veggie broth for a wonderful cauliflower soup. Shout out to me with your plant-based eating question! I’m ready to support you with our new personalized nutrition coaching program!
Cauliflower lentil curry (or soup)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 3 tbsp curry powder if doing the soup variation
- 1/2 cup lentils rinsed & drained
- 5 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 can coconut milk 400ml, omit curry powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley chopped
- In a large pot heat up olive oil sautée onion and garlic for 5 min
- Add ginger & curry powder cook for 3 min
- Add cauliflower, lentils, water & coconut milk. Mix well & cook for 20 min
- Serve & top w cilantro or parsley & Enjoy.