As both a registered dietitian and a professional home economist, Lucia is a trusted expert in food, nutrition, cooking and healthy lifestyle.
For corporate clients, her team offers food consulting and partnerships that deliver successful, innovative solutions and results. For nutrition counselling, Lucia translates the science to provide actionable advice and works with individuals towards achieving their healthy eating goals.
With a passion that combines many years of teaching experience and business development, Lucia develops and delivers strengths-based leadership and professional development programs.
Have a question about our services? Contact us!
Boost engagement, build stronger teams and add flare to your meetings.
Weiler Nutrition Communications Inc. partners with business teams in the development and execution of inspiring nutrition marketing and educational programs. We are well-versed in nutrition trends, Canadian legislation pertaining to food quality and labelling regulations that play a key role in the development and execution of food and nutrition marketing plans and wellness strategies.
- Strategic Marketing
- Lucia and her team will partner with you to develop new product ideas, innovative programs and strategies to meet your business needs.
- Food Labelling, Nutrient Analysis & Regulatory Affairs
- Leveraging food science expertise and nutrition analysis experience Lucia and her team provide accurate nutritional values for recipes and menus.
- Based on government-regulated nutritional databases and proprietary nutrition analysis both Canadian and USA compliant nutrition facts tables are provided along with nutrient and health claims.
- Corporate Nutrition Training Seminars & Workshops (Nutrition for NON-NutritionistsTM)
- Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists™ is an engaging educational course specifically designed to help your business leverage the growing consumer interest in nutrition and healthy foods. Since 2007, the course has reached hundreds of food and beverage professionals across Canada. Now available as n4nn ONLINE – five modules to empower your nutrition knowledge and business skills. n4nn is the ONLY online nutrition course in Canada developed by marketing savvy dietitians for food, beverage and product innovation professionals.
- Food innovation and menu development
- Food and beverages evolve with the introduction of new ingredients and trend. Lucia and her team can help you create dishes and menus for specific dietary needs, or simply support you to make your recipes healthier.
- Workplace Health & Wellness Consulting / Employee Nutrition Counselling
- Lucia partners with employers and workplace wellness providers to deliver workshops and as a licenced healthcare provider offers personalized employee nutrition counselling.
- Content Creation / Writing / Audio-Video
- With years of experience working with clients on nutrition and health, Lucia knows what health-conscious consumers are looking for when it comes to food. Having a registered dietitian supporting your content and delivering credible advice elevates your brand and business.
- Speaker / Media Spokesperson / PR / Key Influencer
- Our keynotes speaker topics on nutrition are entertaining and filled with tips and tools on how to change your diet and eating habits, giving you a healthier life. Lucia is an experienced nutrition speaker who can inspire audiences with her motivating style that can help change your perspective on nutrition and everyday healthy eating habits. Request Lucia as a speaker for your events, conference or symposium! Contact Lucia to discuss her engaging speaker series about health and wellness, food trends and nutrition.
- Strengths-based Team Building and Leadership Facilitation
- Leading from your strengths impacts you and the people around you. This program introduces the science of strengths and the framework of strengths-based leadership, which produces better results for people and teams. Individualized sessions serve to provide you with a basic understanding of the strengths-based philosophy. The importance of a strong personal brand based on your strengths can be the key to building a successful career, improve performance and discover a happier and healthier way to work. Lucia is a Gallup Certified CliftonStrengths Coach committed to using strengths-based development to help others learn, grow, develop and succeed.
Health and Wellness Seekers – Unlock the Power of Food
Do you have questions about good nutrition and healthy eating? Connect with us! We offer expert personalized sessions to help you simplify your eating and leverage the benefits of nutrition science with professional support. As dietitians, we love food and we look beyond the fads and gimmicks to support you in your health goals. Let us help you unlock the power of food with reliable, life-changing advice.
To get started with your individualized nutrition coaching appointments (in a virtual format), please give us a bit of info by clicking the button below.
Appointments take place online via Zoom.
NOTE: Registered Dietitian-led Nutrition Counselling sessions are covered by many employee and private health insurance plans. Check with your plan provider for details on coverage.
Professional Coaching – Unleash your Strength and Personal Brand for a Healthier Way to Live and Work
Do you ever wonder how to improve yourself to perform better and find a happier and healthier way to work? Connect with us! We work with you using Gallup’s Clifton Strengths Finder to focus in on what you are naturally best at, which can make a big difference to unleash your strengths and personal brand.
Our program introduces the science of strengths and the framework of strengths-based leadership, which produces better results for people and teams. Individualized sessions serve to provide you with a basic understanding of the strengths-based philosophy. The importance of a strong personal brand based on your strengths can be the key to building a successful career, improve performance and discover a happier and healthier way to work.
With over 25 years of experience as a recognized leader in food and nutrition, Lucia has witnessed first-hand the power of strengths-based leadership. Experienced in Strengths Finder conversations and training tools, Lucia guides the transformation of individuals and teams to successfully reach their goals.