Yields 3 servings.
Do you love pumpkin flavoured beverages? Here is a tasty & better for you version that’s homemade & dietitian approved.
Enjoy as flavoured milk or add it to brewed coffee for a tasty latte. Scroll on for how to make it.
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, warm the milk in the microwave for 3 minutes on medium high.
- Add pumpkin puree and whisk it into the warm milk.
- Add 1 tsp pumpkin spice, 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp maple syrup to the ‘pumpkin milk’.
- Mix well to keep pumpkin purée from settling on the bottom of this flavoured milk.
- Enjoy as ‘pumpkin milk’ or add to freshly brewed coffee for a delicious latte. Top with frothed milk & sprinkle with ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
How do you like your pumpkin spice drinks?